After decades in the trenches of business, I've learned that leadership isn't about titles, profit or applause. It's about people, hard decisions, failure, faith and what remains when we walk away. I'm an entrepreneur, a Christian and part of The Gathering in Northumberland. Here I'll challenge comfortable thinking, share lessons earned the hard way and explore what it means to lead with courage and purpose. I haven't got all the answers, but I've stopped pretending easy answers exist.
Monday, April 15, 2019
Some help from my friends
Looking for help from my readers, one long term contract and another job offer have just turned to vapour so I am starting to get hungry!!! If anyone can help me out and point me in the direction or put me in touch with someone who can connect me to a senior manufacturing or supply chain opportunity, open to the location other than central London, then when we meet up I will buy you the most expensive Nescafe available at the time. I hope you all had a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment