Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Faith,Vision and Achieve the impossible.

 Faith,Vision and Achieve the impossible.




We all come to a point in life where we think, that is it I am finished with this, I am going to move on to something else, this is too hard, this business will never go anywhere, sometimes you are correct to move on and leave it all behind and start afresh on a new project, new relationship, a new life. But there are times that you should not give up and you should push on forward and upward, sometimes the breakthrough does not come from the direction you think, (Alexander Fleming ) or it comes from the cumulative effort of many (TI and DLP) but it does happen. The question many as is how do I know when to keep pushing on and when to give up, it depends on a few things- 
Is this your passion/dream? 
Is this life critical / life changing? 
Is this paying the bills? 
What is this costing me? 
What will I lose if I give up? 
What will I gain if I give up? 
Why do I do this? 
What else will I do if I give this up? 


The answer to the question, well only you will really know, but did the seed in the picture know the result of all the effort or did it just move in faith with a vision of something so great it would full its passion to grow no matter the cost. Have a great week and grow

No comments: