Wednesday, October 02, 2019

"Squeaky wheel gets the oil time"

"Squeaky wheel gets the oil time."


Hi fellow bloggers, hope you are all well, I have had two major projects, and a permanent job offer fall apart, so in the run-up to Christmas I am looking for employment, not proud and not pretty, I will turn my hand to most general supervisory or management roles for manufacturing organisations, I can take on short term contract roles locally. What can I do for you, I can help you with any growth challenges in the business that you have, and BD or SCM challenges that you may have, I have extensive experience overseas developing supply chains? Implementing Lean and other CI programs, It would be worth us having a chat to discuss where I could bring value to your business, so as a friend said nothing asked for nothing gained. I hope you have a great evening.
Gordon 



LinkedIn profile




No comments: