Sunday, October 13, 2019

Help for a friend needing work

Help for a friend needing work


George Hand   

Business Development Executive 

I am a creative, persistent, agile and driven Business Development manager who is more than able to nurture relationships with existing clients and to develop new business opportunities. I am an expert at putting together penetrative sovial media marketing strategies that can help businesses to fulfil their potential. On an individual level I am committed to my own personal development and progression. I have a highly enthusiastic approach to Business Development and possesses a proven track record of achieving targets in a competitive environment. Right now, I am looking for a suitable position with a company that is well-positioned for continued growth and development and looking to cement themselves as a market leader in their given industry.

Introduction 

For the past 5 years I have carried out various short term freelance roles undertaking such tasks as Business Development, Project Management, Process Mapping etc, I spent two years with Carillion Amey before this as a technical trainer, training all the engineers working on regional prime contract on using their new handheld devices. (Contract ended) Prior to this I worked as a Client Relationship manager for PH Jones (redundancy) and I was a contract operations manager for HomeServe performance managing their subcontractors from Carlisle to Birmingham. (Redundancy)

 I know it's getting boring for everyone connected to me, but I have to keep posting and asking for work, less and less people are looking at the posts, I know its depressing seeing someone going under, but I need all your help, I need an opportunity to work, I will consider anything that's not commission based only or that's not building a residual income, I need a job that's pays money so I can pay Bill's and give my family a life. All I ask is that you share this with your connections and make as many people aware of my situation as you can, I am not lazy, I work damn hard for everyone I work for and need something ASAP.

 

LinkedIn profile George Hand 

 

No comments: