Monday, December 31, 2018

2018 HAS NEARLY GONE, WHAT IS NEXT!!!!

 A happy New Year to all my friends and Students


Well, the Newyear is rushing at us with the ferocity of a steam train, 2019 is going to be a very interesting year for many of us in the UK, the good thing for many of us that our own personal adventure the chapter has not been written, you are in control, as Viktor Frankl said in very dark times, "we can choose" never let anyone take away your ability to choose. Last year was not great for me, and for some of my friends, a similar story can be said for many of those on my network, but I choose to do my best to write my next chapter, better, with more passion, with more energy, with more thoughtfulness. I hope you choose to do something similar, I wrote a post early in the year regarding the mirror and whom we see in the reflection, well you can choose for the next year.

 I hope all my network has a positive, fun-filled and healthy Newyear.

Gordon



No comments: