I have listed some blogs here for your entertainment, all C-level ..have read...these guys are good in there own right, and there blogs are worth a read...
1. Jonathan Schwartz (President & CEO, Sun Microsystems)
2. Craig Newmark (CEO, Craig’s List)
3. Mark Cuban (Owner, Dallas Mavericks)
4. Ross Mayfield (CEO, Socialtext)
5. Matt Blumberg (CEO, Return Path)
6. Alan Meckler (CEO, Jupiter Media)
7. Kevin Lynch (Chief Software Architect, Adobe)
8. Robin Hopper (CEO, Founder - iUpload)
9. Jason Calacanis (CEO, Weblogs)
10. John Dragoon (CMO, Novell)
SME's - Portfolio entrepreneurship Rob Smorfitt, Start up Guru from South Africa What is portfolio entrepreneurship? Portfolio entre...
I have been looking at technology transfer methedology of late, I have transfered technology in the past, for a selection of companies and u...
One thing you will have noticed when you talk to an investor is there passion for your sales projection, order book and customer sales funn...