Some people think the blog world is all give and take, as in I don’t ‘give‘ a _______ about this and ‘take‘ this and ________.
Well, it is about sharing opinions, but it’s not about ranting. What makes blogging interesting is knowing the people behind the comments they make. You don’t see the disclaimer ”these views are not representative of this blog, the management of the blog or any affiliates therof.” Owning your comments as an individual is what makes blogs different and unique.
So, I just got tagged by Phil Gerbyshak, from Slacker Manager with a game going around the blogging community where you are asked to share six things that people don’t know about you. It’s a push to share something new about yoursef and then you get to “tag” three more bloggers.
Six things on me…
1) My First job was to sieve soil for a geotechnical company...dirty and dusty...
2) I love to cook for friends over a weekend, and never use a recipe
3) I Play guitar and Mandalin...and just picked up the Banjo...
4) I like to read Dilbert in the bath
5) Got bit in the leg at a Croc park in Western Austrailia, but not with a Croc
6) I am a MJBT ...what are you
Now, as to the rules of this game: You must:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.4. Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So my next three are:
Penelope Trunk www.blog.penelopetrunk.com
Adelino de Almeida www.adelino.typepad.com
Rob Smorfitt www.main-spring.blogspot.com/
SME's - Portfolio entrepreneurship Rob Smorfitt, Start up Guru from South Africa What is portfolio entrepreneurship? Portfolio entre...
I have been looking at technology transfer methedology of late, I have transfered technology in the past, for a selection of companies and u...
One thing you will have noticed when you talk to an investor is there passion for your sales projection, order book and customer sales funn...