Monday, December 24, 2007

Coming to the close of the year


The year has only a few days left to run, and if you are like me, then you will be struggling to get anything done with the financial community, and most of your western partners will be shut for business, there is still traffic from the east, but again, more and more I am finding that they are starting to synchronise there shut downs with us in the West. I thought this morning as it will be my last post for a while, I would throw a few gems out to you:








The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.

Theodore Rubin


The important thing to recognize is that it takes a team, and the team ought to get credit for the wins and the losses. Successes have many fathers, failures have none.

Philip Caldwell




"Plan to succeed, Not to plan means planning to fail"




Slainte


Gordon

No comments: