I found an interesting site by Laura Fitton, (follow the links below) one part that interested me was her rules on pitching I have posted on the challenges of pitching, and these thoughts are very close to my own....
- Your powerpoint isn't "your presentation"
- Once you've cut down your presentation to its desired length, take out a few more slides (you won't miss them and neither will the investors you're pitching)
- Always keep in mind the outcome – your entire presentation should be geared toward serving your audience and the result to which you're trying to drive
- End by encouraging next steps (rather than the throw away summary "this is the greatest deal ever" slide)
- Vary your tone, speed, inflection, etc.
- Don't memorize your speech (Be fluid, live your presentation ,my add lib)
More at the links below, if you think you need your pitch polished and want a proffesional communicator, talk to Laura shes a good lady.....and if you want a test audience.....give me a shout..