After a long day at Forth DD..a few thoughts that came to mind today that ran through my mind spoken by a good old guy...
The six mistakes of man:
1. The delusion that personal gain is made by crushing others.
2. The tendency to worry about things that cannot be changed or
3. Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish
4. Refusal to set aside trivial preferences.
5. Neglecting development and refinement of the mind, and not
acquiring the habit of reading or studying.
6. Attempting to compel others to believe and live as we do.
~ Cicero, Roman philosopher and statesman, (c. 106-43 B.C.)
SME's - Portfolio entrepreneurship Rob Smorfitt, Start up Guru from South Africa What is portfolio entrepreneurship? Portfolio entre...
I have been looking at technology transfer methedology of late, I have transfered technology in the past, for a selection of companies and u...
One thing you will have noticed when you talk to an investor is there passion for your sales projection, order book and customer sales funn...